Marketing efforts are known to be expensive for newly-launched businesses. Its importance is essential in introducing the business to new customers. Without marketing efforts, no one would buy products or services from because they don’t know what is being offered.
It’s a good thing that there are cheap alternatives for making a business known to a target audience. One of these inexpensive marketing tactics includes the use of custom sticker printing.
Promote Your Business Successfully
- It is inexpensive compared to printing brochures and posters.
- They are diverse. Many batches of custom stickers can be used for different types of marketing and publicity activities.
- It is subtle yet effective in conveying a message.
- It can be used by customers to design their belongings while knowing about the business offerings.
- Lastly, promotional items are fully customizable in different logos, shapes, sizes, and colors.
Recently, we’ve discussed custom made stickers for the music industry and custom label printing for non-profits. But the same can be true for any business. Since the reach of these promotional items are good enough for their price, all businesses can use them effectively to attract new attention. Here are some good suggestions on how to use custom stickers for promoting a start-up business:
- Distributing them as giveaways
Distribute the stickers as is to passing pedestrians, new customers, and even to random family and friends to make the business known. Aside from that, use the giveaways as additional freebies for people who paid for a lot of items in your new store.
- Giving them out at marketing events or trade shows
The custom sticker is a good souvenir to hand future business partners, investors, and customers when attending an industry-related event or trade show. In this case, make sure the sticker contains the business’ products and services offered along with business name and contact details.
- Pasting them in other promotional items
Since stickers are versatile, use them to brand novelty prizes during games and promos. For example, customers appreciate getting a free item when they buy many items. Paste the sticker into a new notebook, a box of pencils, or a drinking cup.
In that way, you have already used stickers as an effective brand tool in marketing the business’ name and offerings.
- Using custom printed mailing labels or seals
When corresponding by mail, use labels to seal envelopes or use them as mailing labels. This keeps the business logo in people’s minds. Stickers that “stick”!
We have many clients that effectively do this. It raises their profile by doing so.
- Placing them in highly trafficked viral locations
Paste the stickers in various locations in the neighborhood provided the necessary permits have already been secured.
- Using custom stickers as coupons
If creating a sticker to be used as a coupon, it not only enhances the product by making it stand out on the shelf, but it gives consumers an incentive to remember the product. A simple 10 cents off coupon can make a big difference. A contest is even better, giving consumers a reason to get excited, (other than purchasing your fine product, that is.)
Marketing need not be expensive. It just takes a bit of practicality and creativity. Custom stickers are great examples of marketing materials which a business should utilize to promote their new status.