Custom Mailing Labels And Shipping Labels- package labels, invitations, labels for special events and even personalized wedding labels. Durable all weather labels for use on boxes and envelopes. Available on rolls, cut individually, or provided on sheets. Need it in a rush? Please contact us. We are able to print same day orders!
Phone us now, toll free at
for individualized price quotes based on your specific needs, Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm or click the red button to submit a form below for a quick quotation on mailing labels, shipping labels, special event and/or wedding labels.
Custom Package Labels
Of course if you are a retailer, package labels are a necessity. But any business owner understands how important image is to a business. Custom mailing and shipping labels offer a low cost marketing opportunity that can’t be beat. Instant brand recognition! Including company information, logo and a short slogan gives you that nano-second of advertising deliciousness that is extremely cost-effective. Not to mention, the obvious importance of having the recipient understand where your package came from. Whether you are shipping to customers, vendors, or for inquiries, having custom package labels make a difference.
For retail, custom packaging will always be a simple branding success. The whole “unboxing” fad that has been going on the past few years is all about noticing and appreciating custom packaging. A custom package label is a huge part of that. Having beautiful, full color labels adds to the unboxing experience. Don’t forget, people love to film the unboxing experience. That means it results in free advertising for the shipper. Having a logo and smart design can really make a company stand out in this situation.
Wedding Labels And Special Events
For special events, such as weddings, conferences, seminars or the like, finding the time to address invitations one by one can be impossible. Just provide an Excel spreadsheet to us, with individual names and addresses. We can then enter it into our software and churn out hundreds of individualized labels per hour. This is far more effective than anyone can do by hand. RSVP return address labels are also available, for ease of use.
Clients come to us on a regular basis requiring individually addressed labels in several hours, and we are able to fulfill these needs quickly and accurately.
If graphic design is required, we can design anything from a simple address label to gorgeous wedding or event invitations. The label stocks we use are all premium quality. The adhesive can either be permanent, repositionable, or removable if necessary.
Custom Shipping Labels for Durability
Custom mailing labels can be printed on matte paper, gloss paper, or vinyl material for all weather resistance. Special sizing is available as well as die-cutting for unique shapes. Did you know that you could have mailing labels cut to the shape of your logo? That’s certainly a way to stand out!
Rush orders are never a problem We can print shipping labels within several hours, same day.
Labels can be furnished on sheets, rolls, or cut individually, as per your preference. If labels are provided on rolls, we can print 500 or 1000 per roll, and can make rolls fit for machine application.
Regarding quantities, we can print minimum quantities up to millions out of our nationwide facilities, and certainly, we ship nationwide and internationally.
A small sampling of Nova’s clients…
Nova Custom Printing Google Listings:
Loved working with the Nova team!! Super easy to coordinate with and was able to create and deliver our project on a very short timeline!
Michael is always helpful and accommodating. Makes for a good working relationship and great results.
Great experience working with Nova Custom Label Printing! They were super helpful and able to meet our incredibly short deadline over a holiday weekend. Would absolutely recommend working with them!
We Offer: Vinyl, Poly or Paper Based Label Stocks
Paper-based label stocks are the ideal stock for shipping and mailing, because of their low price point and ease of use. These labels can be ready-made for use on sheets, cut as individual labels or ready for machine application on rolls. Glue choices include our standard permanent adhesive, super permanent tire adhesive, or glues known as removable or re-positionable.
1. Uncoated Paper Stock
- this paper stock has a flat finish
- perfect for writing on with pen
- created for indoor use, but commonly used for shipping labels
- if moisture resistance is required, varnish is used for extra protection outdoors
2. Gloss Paper
- this paper has a shiny finish
- difficult to write on with pen, but writable with marker
- also created for indoors, but again commonly used for shipping/mailing labels
- needs varnish to be moisture proof.
3. Semigloss Paper
- the best of both worlds – somewhat of a shiny finish
- marker writable
- also commonly used for packages, as with gloss or uncoated paper stocks
- varnish is also suggested for moisture resistance
1. Clear BOPP (Clear Poly)
- not 100% crystal clear but still transparent
- commonly used for a “no-label” appearance
- durable and resistant to oils and water
- difficult to write on
- freezing and refrigeration is possible
- a layer of white ink laid down under other colors is suggested for more of an opaque look
- 100% transparent with no frosting whatsoever
- perfect for the the “no-label” appearance
- oil and water resistant and very durable
- writing is not suggested on these labels
- refrigeration/freezing okay
- white ink layer beneath any other color helps with visibility
- If white is required on clear, can be paired with white foil for a completely opaque white ink look.
Vinyl/Poly/BOPP Stock – White
1. White Vinyl
- specially made for outdoor/indoor
- if outdoor, has great durability
- UV lamination available to protect against sunlight
- tearing/ripping, oil, water resistant
- not easy to write on
- holds up in refrigerated environments
2. BOPP (White Poly)
- optional gloss or matte lamination available
- tough rugged labels with pearly look
- water resistant, and resistance to tearing and ripping
- not suggested for writing on
- good for freezing and refrigeration
3. Silver BOPP (Silver Poly)
- shiny metallic look
- either gloss or matte laminations are possible
- freezing/refrigeration okay
- hard to write on
- resistant to oils and moisture
1. Estate #8
- commonly used for mailing labels
- has a flat matte finish
- optional moisture protection varnish available
- has a discernible feel to the paper
- ideal for writing on
- freezing/refrigeration only recommended if varnish is added
- also used for mailing and shipping
- cream flat finish with less texture than Estate #9
- moisture resistant with varnish
- also perfect for writing on
- bright silver, dull silver, bright gold, dull gold options
- either glossy or matte
- can be laminated or varnished
- okay to write on if dull gold or silver
- ideal for envelope seals
Or Phone Our Sales Office Today :
(800) 495-1306, Monday- Friday, 9am-6pm.